Re: Is open book from freedom scientific free when you purchased the pearl

The problem with the scanner however is that you practically have to break the spine of a book to get it inside. Also, there is now virtually no way for me to test if this camera actually works. This means that I probably won’t be able to get a refund if there is a problem as they only open on the 1st of January next year. Sigh. Why has everything got to be so complicated and costly?