Re: I'm Translating Shadow Rine and Doing a Playthrough at the Same Time

I just did some testing on my end, and no, the translation file is not encrypted at all!
It's in the system data folder of your shadowrine folder, and it's called something like lang_en.dat.
It's just a simple text file, so open it with notepad and edit it.
It has each line of the Japanese text, and below it is the translated line.
I really hope the translation effort goes well, but if it doesn't; and someone other than myself has the means to coppy each line of the Japanese text into this dat file and add the JGT translated line below it, then we'd at least have a starting point for others to come in and edit it...

Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector