Re: Fara, a new browser or downloadable roguelike

Well I'm very pleased to announce to everyone that apparently I've been utterly wrong!
Today I checked my inbox and got the following male:

Fara's developer wrote:

Hey there!
This is some great feedback, and I'd be more than happy to make some changes in the next release to increase accessibility. I also really appreciate you sharing the game on the AudioGames forum! One command that might be worth checking out is /voice. Enabling it will cause the game to read the event log out loud. The command isn't listed anywhere because it's VERY rough and needs a lot of work. Even then, maybe someone will find it helpful. Thanks for checking out FARA!
- Brian

So, good news all around, and hopefully those fixes will be coming after all, since I think if the interface and access hassles can be ironed out this could be something very special completely unlike anything we've seen before.

sadly, I tried the voice command and it doesn't seem to work which is a miner pain, since auto log speaking even in Sapi could speed up gameplay I think.