OBS question

Hello, I have an OBS question that I've been having for a long time now. So, I'm in the process of recording some videos for my audio engineer mastering series that I'm working on and I'm using reaper for all my stuff. Sence I'm recording reaper's applications screen and only that screen, is it a guarantee that it's gunna record that screen with no problems? I'm still new to OBS so any advice you give would be grateful. Thanks all.