Re: I'm Translating Shadow Rine and Doing a Playthrough at the Same Time

@Dan_Gero, Wow! I heard your recordings and I must say, that the translations were amazing. It was very interesting to be able to go along with the story with clarity as opposed to the minimum understanding we could get earlier. I really appriciate your efforts.
I have some questions related to these translations that you did. Do you have to go in a orderly manner or you can just paste any line and translate it randomly? Do you have to make some changes in the game or does it automatically pick up the translated text?
Although, I did find some errors relating to the sentences in the translations. Eg., It said that a sword is in the back of the temple when it should've said at the back of the temple. Can you perhaps share a copy of the lang file so that I can just have an idea of how the translation is done? I do have an interest in that.
Best of luck to you. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector