Re: Suggestions for Switching from iOS to Android (Pixel 4)

Well Simba, you can view it like this. If you create a software, game, whatever, there is no reason for me to  say hey let's run full virus scans on this thing because it is very suspicious, it comes from Germany and I don't really like that country because of companies X Y and Z, nevermind you are an independent person not affiliated in any way with companies or the government itself. I have nothing against someone looking more deeply into CSR because I'm pretty convinced it has no harmful code, but that should not be done based on the country it's coming from, rather a precaution against any software. I agree the term racist is sometimes used too often and sometimes it's unneeded, but it does come off like that when you are assuming something is suspicious just because, China. Software can contain malicious code regardless of the country. As I have said previously though, it should get a download page because there's no reason not to have one. We can wait for official documentation, as a translator I fully understand it takes a lot of time to translate something as complex as a screen reader from scratch, but it can certainly have a dedicated download link you can point people to.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector