Re: accessible PSP Games?

So I had some time to throw gungnir onto my psp, and here are my initial impressions. There is no voice acting, so being an rpg, you are going to have to ocr, a lot. From the first few minutes I spent with the game I found no free roaming sections, however you are still going to deal with a grid that doesn't wrap. And that's about as far as I been able to figure out. Ocr doesn't work on my PC with ppsspp which is where I played it but with it being on my psp now it should be less of a hassle to get to away from my pc, so look forward to updates unless you want to try your hand at it, in which case more info is welcome.

I did try princess crown and couldn't get beyond the first area eith the cat. Reminds me of the start of odinsphere. Would be vreatful for tips on that dection.