Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi. I'm Sarah, also known as Skhye. I'm an audio and text gamer from back in the days of the Apple II E. Stoneville Manor, anyone? I spent I don't how many hours playing Windows games such as GMA Tank COmmander, Shades of DOom, Hunter, Alien Outback, DekeOut, etc, etc. FOr the past ten years or so I've been an almost exclusively iOS gamer. I would like to ask some questions and make some suggestions about Infini Crawl, a new web-based dungeon game. Thank you for considering my application, and for everything you all do to keep this amazing and excellent site up and running.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Skhye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Twoflower via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : FrankZ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : someone_important via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : wener_master_of_all_wener via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : gamelolly via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : RicardJuan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Ch via Audiogames-reflector