Re: Suggestions for Switching from iOS to Android (Pixel 4)

Um, well if I use it it wont crash too, but if a newer Android version comes out and I happen to update then it will. What kind of logic is this I use the app and it didn't crash? It's not my point anyways, I am just saying that cross platform isn't so easy for an OCR app, let alone for an APP that does OCR, currency, scene description, Bar code reading, facial recognition and document scanning all at once. Now of course, it's Microsoft, they can do it faster than the company making KNFB, so there needs to be a reason why they didn't other than they are lazy, but we are not Microsoft, do not have the app code and do not know what it involves.