what's the funniest/most ironic spam message you've received

Hi all.
In light of slower than normal activity down in my spam folder, I'd like to know what's the funniest or most ironic spam message you've gotten?
I'm counting all methods of communication, not counting the obvious chat s*x bots/meet singles in your area/improve your personal wellness today forms of spam.
Please also remove all personal forms of information, like your emails, user handles, etc.
I'll start off. Probably the funniest for me was a reputable car dealership here in South Florida seeming to take a genuine interest in wanting me to buy a car from them. And, I apparently had a used Honda thing from 2014 that they would allow me to trade in exchange for there nicer newer car.
As it turned out, they had a colossal mixup in the database they use that sent out emails to past customers; I was removed from the database that same day, apparently.
Not quite funny but interesting has anyone noticed at the bottoms of some spam emails seemingly random sets of words completely unrelated to whatever the email is about? I think it's to do with search filtering, so that if you search through your mail that message will appear. That's my guess, anyway.
Your turn! smile