Re: Bloodbath released!

Hi AG People,
Well, how can I explain it without sounding unpleasant? It's going to be so much hard, so:
It's a simple fps. A fps like dozens of fps we've known. I'm not going to pretend that the code was stolen, I'm way above that and I don't care because anyway, even if the code is different, the game is like any other.
Impossible to play properly because there is a light year between actions and reactions. Of course, programming is good, but running a game without a proper server is something else. Yes, I know you were hoping for donations to get it hosted properly. But why give for a game that still has no originality? Why would you lose money on something that's not finished and then stop like that along the way?

Always the same crappy speed hack system, like in all the games, and always crappy bgt.
It lag when you use the machine gun like in the first versions of the killer, speaking of it we also have the ultra bombs, probably because the developer of tk is around... before it was removed we were hungry, like in ultra power and redspot, but the management was done like for UP... .
The weapons are named as in the early versions of ultra power.
I'm not going to lie about all weapons types, because there's always been similar things and because you don't have to look for originality everywhere, there's stuff that's just there for diversity.
But speaking of diversity, what's next? planes and tanks with metal, shelters with woods? item grabbers? bike ? parachute and propultion jets? Remote guns? I guess you see where I'm going with this, don't you?
I can already hear you telling me that I should learn how to code before I speak and I won't entirely blame you.
However, I think players have a right to expect something that entertains and surprises them, something exhilarating and different from what they've experienced. A place where they want to come back to and perhaps even pay for continuity.
I'd rather see the audio games disappear than stay with the idea of doing the same round ten times with a different developer for each round.
It's sad, it's tiring. You know what the worst part is? Some of the games that have gotten older like Super Liam are much more innovative than what we see today, and I'm not aiming at the fps but most of what I'm testing.
Every time I think "oh cool, something new, a different hobby. Then disappointment.
Of course, all isn't lost, we still have great games like VGStorm, Oriol and L-Works, for example. Yukio's BK's made me experience memorable things too. But finding a game worth playing today is like playing the lottery.
I'm sorry about all this, really. It had to come down to this topic which was already not far from the armageddon. But so be it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dzsoker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dzsoker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dzsoker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dzsoker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector