Re: list of accessible incremental/idle/clicker games

@Mektastic, yes, incremental games can be quite relaxing.
As regards trimps, well really we probably ought to move the discussion to the Trimps topic, but for sake of arguement first Have a look at this guide, on the trimps wiki.

Also check the db page where I talk about the screen.

I'm not entirely sure what the loop you mention was, unless you had either accidently paused the game (you can do this by hitting spacebar, though it's possible to disable in settings), or if you'd gone away from the game for a bit and the trimps were doing the timewarp catchup, since you can't interact until they've finished.