Re: Behind the Curve on iPhone and Seeking Experience

I recall having a discussion, either on this forum or on a Skype group, somewhat recently where several people said that sighted people can see the screen just fine if brightness is set to 0%. I had been under the mistaken belief up until that point that it was a deterrent, but apparently it isn't. Hopefully, if that discussion was on this forum, someone will remember and chime in. I know someone who keeps screen curtain on and speech off whenever they are not using their phone, and, while I think that's a bit excessive, if I went out more often by myself, I'd consider doing that too. As for it being just as easy for someone to unlock your phone with your fingerprint while you're sleeping, I completely disagree. Perhaps if you're a heavy sleeper, that would work, but that crap would never work on me. I've always been a light sleeper, and I know for sure that I'd feel it if someone did that. With face ID, though, there would be no warning.