Re: why I'm not going on bloodbath again

@Nidza07: You're right. I have more of a problem with the shorthand first post, like alright I'm about to read this thread, oh no I have to turn around. While two wrongs don't make a right, and due to his past views on cloning RoriGames doesn't have the best round these parts, that doesn't really make it right for his encounter with Sediment to be dismissed on here either. Rori was also one of Sediment's targets on forum as well. The good thing, and hopefully a sign of this episode being short-lived, is that Sediment is permabanned on the forum for all of his immature actions, plus multiple accounts.