Re: why I'm not going on bloodbath again

Hi.
I don't get the point of this topic. The first post tells us to read post 240 of an other topic, instead just copying the text from that big complaint. Then, this pointless topic got created, basically telling nothing but blah blah blah blah. Things which could have been discussed with the developer. It has nothing to do with the forum, and people here on the forum can not do anything about it.
I feel my time is waisted, but I'm not done yet.
Here is the text as requested from post 240 which is mentioned in the first post:

Start of post:
so, now I got banned for insulting sediment a little bit. can I remind you that in the past he's insulted me so deeply that I wanted to kill myself? can I fucking remind you charlie? so it's not all my fault. And on top of that? I didn't even get a reason! he was just like, and since you should've been banned last night...
and then boom! it took me a moment to even remember wtf I got banned. I don't recommend this game. It's bare. And also, it just disgusts me, because I was actually trying to get people off of charlie's case about stealing code, and I get absolutely no appreciation whatsoever.
Don't just type /ban because you can. Imagine how the person in question might react. and think about what might happen if you were in their shoes, and if it was actually reasonable. if you think "no" then don't, ever, ban someone again for some stupid reason like this. please.
End of post.

So, @rory-games is properly right then he created the topic named: "Please do not listen to me" which can be found here:
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/3198 … ten-to-me/

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector