Re: Bop it Beats

sounds rather unique. I admit I've only got two of the boppit games. the boppit extreme, the one with the four handles and headphone jack, and what I believe was called the boppit blast, which has just two handles and three commands, but has a different beat and the light bop mode, (WHICH WOULD UNFORTUNATELY BE INACCESSIBLE FOR SOMEONE WHO COULDN'T SEE THE LIGHTS ON THE CONTROLS).

It's a while sinse I bought one so I might give another a try, albeit my mum QUITE dispared sinse I managed to finish both games within about 48 hours of her buying them for me as presents, ---- indeed she now rather commically refuses to ever buy me a boppit game again :d.

i'M ACTUALLY LAD THAT IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY'VE GONE BACK TO MAKING THEM BASICALLY AS HAND HELD GAMES. tHERE WAS A POINT WITH THE BOPPIT DOWNLOAD WHEN THEY GOT A BIT CONVOLUTED IN TERMS OF DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT AND NET CONNECTIONS AND STUFF, NICE IF THEY'VE JUST GONE BACK TO SOMETHING SIMPLE WHIC H FOR a TOY LIKE THIS IS WHAT YOU WANt.

The flipping sounds rather fun actually.

One odd thing I've always found with boppit is that while there are obviously various computerized versions, nothing quite beats the real controls and the dexterity required which is often a nice challenge to the fingers as well as the timing.

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Quasar
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: scotf2012
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Quasar
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Quasar
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Phil
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: musicman
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark