Re: Return to the world of Manamon in Manamon 2: The Eternal Requiem

Hi there,

Firstly, thanks a lot for this wonderful game, which gives me as much pleasure as the first one.

I think I need your help. I'm having a problem just after gaining the 4th stadium's key. I hate to ask for hints and I like to find solutions by myself, but I searched a lot, visited again every area susceptible of giving me an answer to what I should do next, but I failed to understand what was wrong.

///spoiler///

Just before beating the 4th stadium's leader, I understood from the events at Madam Boveel's in Seulee City that I should come back to Ogma's house in Komdan City. So I did, but nothing happened and I didn't find anything there.
I obtained the rope in Seulee City, found the last coin for the girl in Vermichal City, then, finding nothing else, I went on my journey west of Seulee City.
There, I found a tree that I could climb, but after that, I was blocked by water and I still haven't anything to cross water.
So there I am, and I don't understand at all what I'm supposed to do next.

If I could have just a tiny little clue as to where to look or where to explore further, just a tiny little clue, that would be really nice. Thank you so much in advance and enjoy the game!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fionella via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fionella via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kevan via Audiogames-reflector