Re: The Internet Communication Engine (ICE) by 0C

So I am looking into this, and Ethan was correct. This does look rather interesting and somewhat easy to use. My questions are below. Keep in mind that I have read barely past the "hello world" example.
1. Can I see that someone has just connected?
2. Can I see that someone has lost the connection to the server or went offline?
3. Does the engine have features to identify clients? I.e, if clients A and B are logged on, how can I tell that client A sends a message instead of client B?
If some of my questions are answered by a later section or chapter (perhaps a more in depth example or something) just tell me to keep reading, lol.