Re: Audio game speed running

The closest thing I have done to speedrunning an audiogame was playing BK3 in the higher difficulties, but given that you keep everything, it would need it's own category, BK3 new game + speedrun or something like that. I don't have the stats but I think it generally took me about 5 hours, perhaps closer to 4 hour sometimes, and I think I can still improve on it quite a lot. I rarely used aerogear and super speed drinks at the same time. In 11-4, my strategy was to paintball Carla to make sure she doesn't get in the way, get past her and use the spirit sword, but perhaps there is better. In 19-1 the strategy would probably involve using a speed drink, and dying on purpose with a recovery ring so the speed drink stays active till the end, but I almost never did that. And all those strategies wouldn't work on a speedrun from scratch, which would probably be more interesting to watch.
So I would love to see speedruns for the BK series and Shadow Rine (all of them preferably from scratch), and both Manamon games. For Manamon speedrunning I have a special question, could Grandlan be as important for Speedrunning both Manamon games as Nidoking is for speedrunning RBY? Probably not especially with the Hyperforms in Manamon 2, that would have been cool though.
Also there is a hero's Call, oh and Marina Break's mission mode, perhaps.
Edit: The random nature of what you can get in a Hero's Call may be a problem, I think.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector