Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta70)

HI Pragma and all
Thanks so much, Pragma. Cp is loads of fun. I'm not into card battles, I only play the mini games. Pragma, I have a few  suggestions. I would like to play a mini game where I swing from vine to vine. I know of no games for the blind where you swing on the vines. So a jungle world with a vine swinging game would be cool. Also I would love a farm world.  I would love to play a game where you have to take a basket and go to the hen and collect eggs. Then you go to the kitchen to drop the eggs.  Don't get too close to the hen else you will be pecked. Also a game where you buy groceries would also be nice. You have a shopping list and you have to walk in a grocery store and  your e key tells  you what is on each shelf. Maybe this could be added to the city world. Then I would also love to play mini games similar to the nintendo game circus charlie. When I was a kid,  I played Nintendo games with the help of my sighted friends. they told me when to push a button on the joystick.   A game where you walk on a tightrope and jump over monkeys would be so cool. IN circus charlie, there was this blue monkey that made the jumping tricky.  And also I would love a circus game where you are on the back of a horse and you have to jump over rings of  fire. Yes, I know there is horse jumping in the plain world, but I would like to jump over rings of fire. And also a game where you jump onto a trampoline and then from the trampoline onto a swing.   thanks so much pragma for being so generous and give us cp for free. warm regards.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gamelolly via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector