Re: Are there any audio guides on programming?

I personally haven't found any use in auditory tutorials for programming. They just make me fall asleep, lol. Besides, it would be super easy to just continue listening, telling yourself that you understand this and that concept, and be really, really, really confused later on.
The other problem you must consider is that a lot of the tutorials do not give you a "check for understanding" option. Let's take BGT, for example. You can't do simon until you read section 9 of the language tutorial, which is a lot to remember. Granted, you can still reference the files, but it was, at least for me, really discouraging to look up the basic rules just because I didn't have anything to cement what I'm learning.
If you can use auditory tutorials to learn, great. More power to you. However, be prepared to fail or at least struggle to follow the narrator as you learn.