Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

Dark wrote:

Okay that was bloody annoying! I'd hit level 29 thanks to puzzle boxes and was on scene 289 after playing for about an hour. However I hit the wrong button with tabbing, Itch.io takes me to the wrong page and pooof! all my progress goes bye bye.

I was wondering if you'd ever considered adding a full screen button to get rid of those itch.io links? that would also make it possible to hit ctrl end, go down to the bottom of the page and find things from there, which could be helpful when pack size gets particularly large.

Hi. What I ended up doing since I have a couple other games from itch.io was downloading the Itch.io app for Windows. There are a lot of things that are clickable rather than showing as buttons or links, but it's usable. Once I had it downloaded I went to the page for InfiniCrawl by searching for it in the app and clicked download. This downloaded a version of the game to my computer that doesn't have any of that extra stuff, and each time I open the app it lets me know if there's a new update for the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LivingForGod1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector