Re: messed up things in audio games?

@41 ~"because Aaron even had Sangora state that maybe this was her punishment, and all that. Makes me wonder if Aaron holds these misogynistic views as well"

Maybe I am miss understanding you here, but do you think it's uncommon for people to blame current troubles on past mistakes? The whole karma nonsense is very alive and well and built into most religions. It's most definitely not uncommon regardless of gender. I did it all the time as a kid because that's what I was taught by the irrational world around me. And writing a character that does it is not a sign of anything but a character being written to have certain beliefs.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : skluttrell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : skluttrell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector