Re: Audio game speed running

Somewhat off topic, but Awesome Games Done Quick starts Sunday morning. If you want to listen to some video game speed runs and possibly give a little to help the prevent cancer foundation, Twitch is where it's at. These events raise millions each year.
I might try to record a Paladin run sometime. I would love to see Manamon 2 be ran, but it's definitely too big of a time commitment for me at this point. If only I could go back to being 16 smile. Actually I take that back.