Re: Manamon 2 - Trade and Battle Lobby

can someone help me evolve my Aperishian in manamon 1? I also need to gather the water and plant starters and can help someone who needs the fire starter. though that is a lower priority at the moment.

regrettably I am unable to host. if they would upgrade manamon 1 to use the trade and battle system from 2, I would probably do a little dance of joy, even if they charged me for it. though if they did that, the dance would also have a little grumbling in it.

PM me if you can help