What information do you want to know about software?

Hello,
So as previously discussed in a post on this very forum, and after a quick interest check on Twitter, I have been quietly working on a Software Archive, which is going to be a personal target of mine to create a central place that will list accessible software available that has been recommended by blind people, for blind people.
I was putting together the back end though when I realised a very serious error in my judgement.
I knew what I wanted to know about a piece of software, what I did not know was what would you want to know?
So imagine you are in your future body right now, not reading this but instead browsing the archive.
What sort of information would you be looking for?
Some things are obvious, of course: name, description, accessibility rating, operating system and price. But what, for you personally, would make you sit up and take note.

For those interested in the project, it is currently a very slow one. I have made plans for a robust work schedule for 2020, which while it slows production down a little, increases the quality of that which I output to the users that are both your good selves, and those who play my various games and use my software. this, while also leaving time for my education, which is vitally important!

So! I leave it to you.
what would you want to see both in terms of information about the software, and, specifically, from the archive itself.
thank you very much!