Gears 5 help please

Hello Everyone,

I downloaded gears 5.I have the Menus talking and I put Some of the accessibility settings on . I Turned Off camera, I turned on Target, Where is the automatic reload?

Is there somewhere I could go to Read how to Shoot and the controller commands of the game? Also, is there anywhere I can go to at least Read to get an understanding on how To play the Game?

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.