Re: Question about Dreamy train and JGT

Fie upon Thee! Doth thou knowest not that it is the day of rest? And hence that license keys shalt be processed not upon this day, ---- or at any rate, haven't been yet.

A shame. I have all these dream coins and nothing to buy with them, though I have started Shadow rine for the time being anyway and am finding that to be a lot of fun, I've always wanted to play Zelda and that is pretty close, though the speech is sort of mmmm, interesting, and I rather wish you could actually level up by experience.