Re: Selling my STW inventory

Deathstar wrote:

The thing is that Sam also gets money from players who purchase something, but those are waaay less dollars. And who knows if he is honest when you ask for what's inside? We can't check if it's true what he says, and we can't even ask for return because let's take that he says, in my inventory there are 40 dfcs. When you get the thing, there are only 10, and if you tell him like hey, it's not what you said, he'll say you might have used them so of course only 10 remained, so he can laugh out loud at you. I wouldn't trust this, honestly. I can't even believe someone does...

To be fair, this looks way more legit than "click here to perform a free computer scan and fix any issues..." "after the scan complete, you'll gain up to 30 percent speed boost...."

Besides, the same goes for other things as well. Go on amazon, or any other website that uses 3rd parties to get goods soled, and you'll know that several will be fine, while others will rip you off where you stand, all comes down to judgment, and being trust worthy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : IceCream via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector