Re: HavenRealm, nonvisiongames it's second online project

Hi,

@bookrage,
I will get myself software which will check my spelling and grammer for errors. I am alse gathering my team to help me with the checking as well. I did put it into the priority section i just created in post #1

To answer your questions:
1. You have to travel to haven's military camp to visit the haven's military training campus in which you can challenge your master. If you stay on the wildlands and keep gaining experience your master will find you after some time him/herself and challenge you. No worries, you'll be healed up before the fight takes place.
2. The party is taking place in ethylianum. from which the gardens can be accessed smile

Greetz mike