Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Hello. I did a search on this regarding the password that you have to put in at Oghma's house to connect with the machine and I can't remember that pasword. I also read the thing he had about stuff he had written and it said it wasn't finished. so I am now wondering if I had to do something first before i went to his house. please help me with this and if this question has been answered before then i am sorry for asking this question  again but i did a search  about  this and the only thing i found was someone said to go to his house. and i did get the ms drive from his house but i just can't remember the password. so like i said if i have to do something else first please let me know. thnks for anone's help in this matter.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hayri Tulumcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hayri Tulumcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hayri Tulumcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hayri Tulumcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hayri Tulumcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CheekyMonkey via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FrankZ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CheekyMonkey via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hayri Tulumcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lupus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CheekyMonkey via Audiogames-reflector