Re: Selling my STW inventory

Thanks for the entertainment, guys.
There is nothing stopping someone from forging the recording. After all, we all know that the sounds were unprotected for a bit, and thus it is incredibly easy, if boring, to just slap together an audio skit showcasing their inventory. What do you mean there are no chats and flare announcements? Oh, I'm on a different channel and I turned those off. No players around? Yeh, the island is huge, pluss I may be in the caves at the time of the recording. No online and offline alerts, totally, I turned those off too.
You can't prove anything. Recordings can be edited. Text can be changed. Nothing is truly safe from tampering, at least without Sam's intervention. So, for those who are asking for a recording thinking it's a magical uncheatable thing, breaking news, it's not.
You could argue that somebody could go along and be with Jimmy as he shows his stuff, but even that can be compromised should he really want to.
Point is, if you think it's shady, welcome to the internet.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deathstar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector