Re: Retroarch is now accessible

Sorry if this question was asked in the thread (Im not going to read all 333 posts LOL). I've noticed a Quake, Quake II and Quake III core, but pressing enter/x on any of them causes nothing to happen other than the accessibility system telling me the name of the core. I don't know why this wo't download but I'd love to try it. Any thoughts?
Edit: could the fact that I'm using Linux have something to do with it? I'd think that this particular core would be available for all platforms...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Manamon Player via Audiogames-reflector