Re: I have worked at home and here is what i learned. What about you?

It's funny, I was thinking of posting a similar topic about work from home oppurtunities. I would like to find something legitimate myself if I can, to help keep me afloat during a stressful time I'm going through. Keep in mind, I know that such oppurtunities rarely generate an actually sustainable income, and my BS meter is probably more sensitive than most, so anything claiming to be such would arouse a whole lot of suspicion in me, but I would feel better both if I had something to do with the ample amount of time on my hands, and if I could also generate a little cash. So, hopefully some folks here have some ideas, and thanks for posting this.