Re: ringing in 20 20 marathon stream

Yep, forgot I was on there, in fact I'll be uploading stuff on there about 3 days after twitch, except maybe the marathon  stream as that is more than 2 gigs in length, and it will be more than I think 5 hours long, at least I plan that anyway.

See yall next week. If you have any ideas of what I can do with in reason post them here, I also have a form at google docs which you can access at  https://forms.gle/3JkCxSkrHsb6Q5qy9 I hope that links. The email address you put ihn will subscribe you to the news letter as well as soon as I get around to it, hopefully next week.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector