Re: Why not delete toxic threads?

Well, to delete is to destroy. Yes, you can recover deleted files (sometimes!), but its far better not to attempt to suppress history. History needs to be told, and if you fail to tell it, someone else will. If computers aren't going to remember our history for us, and people refuse to write about it, we'll just have to fallback to the old method we've used since the beginning of time... memory and word of mouth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector