Where is entombed lisence data file located?

I've tried several searches all over the forum about entombed data/entombed file and etc, but didn't find anything.
I've tried searching for it on my computer in all locations that this file can be in, and still didn't find anything.
People who know, where is your entombed license file located with your account username/password?