Re: Help making reinstalling NVDA less painful

It was the nuance one from https://vocalizer-nvda.com/
There's nothing on their site about newer versions of the vocaliser addon, I'm not sure if this is the same as the code factory version or not, but they seem pretty on the ball about most things so I'd be disappointed if it won't work.

They even updated my number of activations very quickly, since not only did my laptop break, but the other day my NVDA install became corrupted as well, yet I emailed them and they got back to me very quickly.
indeed, to say how much of a pest hardware specific activations often are, I've been generally quite impressed with them.