Re: Sharing My Music and Sound Effects - Over 2000 Tracks

I finally reached 2000 tracks last week…woo hoo! Not too bad considering I started the site with 100 tracks.

Anyhow, I’m a bit under the weather this week…(back probs…ugh)…but I did manage to create a few new music tracks for everyone…free to use with attribution:

On my Fantasy 10 page:

FARAWAY WORLDS CALLING – (Looping) – Ready to go?

https://soundimage.org/fantasy-10/

On my Chiptunes 3 page:

ARCADE GOBLINS – (Looping) – Running around Pixeltown, causing chaos. I’d love to hear this in a 2D arcade-style game. Fun stuff!
https://soundimage.org/chiptunes-3/

And on my Nature / Science 3 page:

EXPEDITION NORTH – (Looping) – Embarking for the frozen wilderness. This track might sound nice under the title screens of an adventure game.

https://soundimage.org/nature-science-3/

In case you’re wondering, attribution information is here:

https://soundimage.org/attribution-info/

If you happen to use some of my assets in your projects, please feel free to share (if you wish.) I love to see how creative people are using my work!