Re: Return to the world of Manamon in Manamon 2: The Eternal Requiem

Hi,

In the other world beyond the Rekwia gallery computer after I pass the hill after the catacombs, I'm in a desolate landscape I can't pass. The underground beyond the empty place has a room calling itself what sounds like Barron Heart. There are random knives coming down and a sealed door I can't pass. Does anyone know how to open the door?