Sourcing feedback on MUSH development

So I've been tinkering with a MUSh the past few days.

Currently it has coded things, like conflict resolution, and a working chargen/grid.

Now. What would you all like to see theme wise? I can edit the theme while the test game is live, it's just a simple file edit and reload the plugins, and edit things on the fly. Currently it's not got a concrete theme. So what would you all like to see in it?

It is an RP focused MUSH, but if you just want to chatter on the chat channel and throw suggestions my way, that's fine too.

I'd like people to come check it out really, and/or give feedback here and on the game itself.

No. There's no soundpack because I'm doing everything MUSH related and theming and customizing on my own. I started with the stock install and am customizing it to fit what I want, then taking suggestions/feedback from you lot and players.