Re: A Tempest Season, a new, special unique fantasy mud

Currently playing this game, and loving it. I'm not far at all, still in the newbie quests, but its a nice change of pace to have a fantasy game that's more than just human, elf, dwarf, and mage or fighter. Interestingly though, I'm still playing an elf mage. I'm Lyeecia on game for anyone who is interested.

on a minor note, does anyone happen to have an updated discord invite link? i keep getting that the invitation has expired.
edit to add, was given a link in game that worked.

Still highly recommend this game. My character has died twice, but since I'm still under level 10, not much of an effect, accept for showing up in the town center and disrupting a few conversations. lol. I like that equipment is saved, and corpse retrieval isn't a thing. It makes it a little easier to get into the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector