Re: Need Help with Manamon 2 (Spoilers)

Hi Folks,

I keep hearing mention of a rope. I've been looking all over for it, but can't seem to find it. I'm trying to climb the tree in the city with the power plant in order to finish the quest involving the coins you need to find for that girl. If someone could give me an idea of where to find this rope it would be a huge help. I wasn't sure if it's an item I would find somewhere or if it is one that you have to buy at some point, so any help would be awesome.

Thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : starlord2017 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kevan via Audiogames-reflector