Re: Translate, a NVDA addon for automatic online translations

Sorry for double post. I updated to 2019 2.1 and NVDA works great, it doesn't freeze. so that's awesome!

I tried out the add-on and it works, but after turning off the translation the lag remained. I could still do things, it was just slower. I restarted NVDA to get rid of the lag. The add-on works well, but I hope the lag can be improved. Also, I would love to choose a target language from my NVDA language to something else, and have it automatically copy to my clipboard, or a command to copy it. But that's ok, google translate works well enough.

Edit I just used it again and right after the translation disabled the translation and no lag. so maybe the lag builds up the longer you leave it on and it speaks your NVDA language, as someone stated earlier