Looking for Spanish voice actor!

Good morning to everyone!

(First of all, this is a job offer, feel free to remove if it doesn't follow the rules!)

My name is Diego and I'm part of myTrueSound, a videogame company which mainly develops accessible videogames. Right now we finished our new game, AudioWizards which you can buy from Play Store and App Store. Here you have a closer look to the game dynamics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PODJ6XMg3Mc

Anyway, we were looking for a Spanish voice actor which could give voice to our main character, who will guide you through the story. He's Saundaman, an eccentric old wizard.
Here you can find the game trailer and how Saundaman sounds right now in English: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45fRbzuUgwg

The work itself consists of giving voice to Saundaman throughout 20 levels. The words in each level varies from 150 up to 600 (this is the longest level, if I recall correctly).

Obviously, there will be a compensation since all the files and rights will be then owned by myTrueSound. The voice actor will be given 300€ via PayPal and his name or contact information will be displayed in the credits.

To participate you will be given below an extract from the Spanish script, you will have to record yourself giving voice to Saundaman (you can be as creative as you please! There's no need to make the exact same voice as in English but please, at least one of those files should be with a neutral accent) and send the file (or files if you want to record yourself with different voices) to our email address: cont...@mytruesound.com

The job offer will be valid until January 30th 2020

Hope we can find the next voice actor.

Sincerely,
Diego Peribáñez from myTrueSound team

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dieegoperi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dieegoperi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arielfmeza via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arielfmeza via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dieegoperi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector