Re: best audio games of the last decade

Crafting kingdom is available on both ios and android,,,, so everyone with either can play.
I'm going to go completely out of left field here and say that one of my other favorite games on iphone was Hatchi, and Alien Hatchi. Even though those werent games I wasn't playing for hours at a time, they were games that I was playing all the time for the game center achievements. I still have photos of my Hatchi that I took care of for an entire year before I released her back into the wild.

My other favorite iphone game has to be King Of Dragon Pass. That game seriously had so much lore, depth and complexity in it, yet it was still managing to be a pick up and play experience. Very happy with the money I spent on it.