Re: A Tempest Season, a new, special unique fantasy mud

A lot of abilities actually can be abreviated, just not the way you think. For example, a lot of muds use bs as the abreviation for backstab, but this mud uses bac. The lengthiest thing I have to type is unl doom mud ... for example. I also set up triggers to automated some stuff which is perfectly fine.
This is one of the few games where gold is actually one of the struggles. Even as a theft-dedicated rogue at level 36 I am ... well not exactly struggling to get gold but there are so many things to spend it on.
As for the armor, some quests give armor and other boosting items (you'll need a magnifying glass to detect magic effects, but examining it will say if it does have a magic effect so I just wear it). You have to buy most of your armor at the merchant district and I am telling you now to invest in everything made out of steel, since it offers the best protection.
Alas, I wish armor was found more in the wildernhess, but it'd be a pain to sort through all the gear (maybe a visible armor flag could be added to identify armor from just regular junk). Keep in mind that the game is in it's infency and a bigger world, crafting, more unique loot drops, etc etc are all potentially down the line and it won't come without the input from the community.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crescent via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector