Re: The Road To Rage I: Fires Of War -- First Person Shooter

Moderation:
Jonikster, I'm issuing a caution here.
Not only did you dig up an old thread (which in and of itself is not awful), you basically made three posts in a row asking for the same thing and pleading your case. This is pretty excessive. The posts were less than five minutes apart, each. This is just needless. I believe you've been flagged for this behaviour before, so cut it out.