New Crazy Party tournament in February

Hi everyone,
We have decided to hold a Crazy Party mini-games tournament on Sunday, February 2 2020, at 17:00gmt. Although the main goal is to enjoy and have fun, we have decided to hand some cash prizes to the top 3 winners to spice it up a little bit. If you are interested to register or would like to know more details about the prizes, rules and format, kindly check the following link and please read the rules and regulations carefully before registering. We would also like to take this chance to thank Pragma for his amazing work to develop this platform for all of us to enjoy and have fun.

Link:

https://forms.gle/9qFxNKNyHWzi8xETA