Re: Canute Braille Display Development With Russell Couper

so with a recent live Canute 360 Braille Multiline E-reader q and a event from blind bargains done which I totally missed, I went and found its user's manual and was probably expecting a bit more from the device, but for a reader I think it works well. Very curious on why there are some unused ports, they could probably have used that for a battery or something more practical.